Your skincare routine should consist of using a facial exfoliator once or twice a week, depending on your skin types.
Why do you need it ?
Exfoliation is without a doubt the very best thing you can do for your skin to erase the skin dead cells. Polishing away the dead cells deliver :
- Deep cleansing ( removal of dead cells)
- Remove excess oil
- Rejuvenate & brighten the skin by improving the micro-circulation
- Even out the skin texture and tone
Regular exfoliation helps to boost the skin in general. It allows a better absorption of serums, masks and moisturisers, which makes them more effective to treat the skin.
Which one to use ?
There are different types of facial exfoliating products on the market such as Gommage, Scrub & Acid peels. As professionals, we are using Acid peels with our Centella skincare treatments, as we can control the effect on our clients skin.
We are very cautious to recommend such product for home use, as it can be too aggressive for a lot of skin types and cause many problems.
Centella Gommage Doux is a soft, organic peel to be used accordingly with your skin type. The great thing about this product is its unusual presentation , which contains 1 small box with natural micronised apricot powder and an other bottle with a gentle moisturising base to be mixed together. Thank to this, you can customise the strength of your exfoliation:
- For Oily skins: Use a €2 coin size of the milk and mix it with 2 pinches of powder. Mix it together and then apply on the skin and massage it in by circular movement until the milk disappear. Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry your skin before applying your next skin care product. Use Twice a week to remove the excess oils and re-oxygenate & brighten the skin.
- For Dry & Mature skins: As above. These type of skins build a lot of dead cells due to the skin dryness which need to be erased to rejuvenate the skin.
- For Sensitive & Reactive skins: Use a €2 coin size of the milk and mix it with 1 pinch of powder. Mix it together and then apply GENTLY on the skin with LIGHT circular movements. As soon as the milk fade away, rinse off with lukewarm water. Pat your skin dry and use your next skincare product. €34
Hydraflore Gommage: This exfoliating organic gel deeply exfoliates the skin & eliminates blockages, leaving the skin bright. It contains natural micronised rice powder. With light circular movements, the skin is stimulated & refined. Rinse off with lukewarm water after working the product for approximately 40 seconds. Re-oxygenated, free from impurities, the skin is clear & can better benefit from the actions of further products applied. Ideal for normal, combination & oily skins. €27
- Keep your movements light
- Rinse ONLY with lukewarm water
- Be very gentle around the EYE area. Use your ring finger to gently exfoliate with very light movements.
- You can do the same with your LIPS